The Alexander Technique
No Current Datest
John Hunter is an internationally recognised teacher of the Alexander Technique and is a past Chair of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique (STAT) and founder Trustee of the Charity for the F Matthias Alexander Technique, he has taught at the Royal Academy of Music, the University of Roehampton and the Actors Centre; run Alexander teacher-training and professional development courses in the UK, at International Congress and in numerous overseas countries. John has run a busy private practice in Covent Garden since 1993.
About the Workshop
This is a three-hour introductory workshop in the Alexander Technique, a tried and tested method of learning how to:
- move and support ourselves in the most natural way
- release unnecessary tensions
- get a sense of ease and lightness
- breathe naturally
This workshop is suitable for:
- people suffering from any kind of tension or stress related conditions
- performers wishing to find more ease in their work
- people studying mind-body disciplines who want to find the most natural ways of approaching their chosen discipline
Limited spaces available. To book, please contact Earthlife on 020 8940 0888 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.