Special offer - May 2018
£15 off 1st Lesson During May
One-to-one lessons are the best way to learn. In the beginning the focus is on hands-on work involving extremely gentle and subtle touch accompanied by verbal directions. The teacher will help you to unravel tensions which, though experienced in the musculature, are generated by habitual patterns of thoughts and nerve impulses.
During a course of lessons the hands-on element is gradually reduced as the pupil learns to apply this method for him or herself. Typical feedback includes; helping to relieve various aches and pains, a sense of empowerment, and a new feeling of lightness and physical presence - hence its great popularity with performing artists.
The pupil remains fully clothed throughout and other activities include sitting, standing, bending and walking whilst maintaining optimum lightness and freedom of movement.
60 min - £65 (full price £80)
FREE CHIROPRACTIC SPINAL CHECK
Doctor of Chiropractic
Chiropractic has been scientifically proven to help with:
- Cervicogenic headache (headache arising from the neck
- Joint pain including hip and knee pain
- Muscle spasms
- Acute and chronic backache arising from injury or accident
- Neck pain
- Tension and ability to relax (through lifestyle advice)
Chiropractic may help with:
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist problems
- Hip, knee and ankle pain
- Better overall function of muscles, organs and glands
- Improved coordination and strength
- Increased energy
- Stronger immune system (less colds and flu)
- Better posture
- Less spinal degeneration
Would you just like to know that your spine and body is healthy?
Call us to book in for a FREE spinal check*. Available on:
Tuesday - 07:00-12:00
Thursday - 07:00-12:00
*No treatment delivered.
To book your session, please contact us on 020 8940 0888 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.